Protection of personal data and confidentiality policy
ARTICLE 9. Protection of personal data and confidentiality policy
This confidentiality policy is addressed to you in your capacity as user of the website (hereinafter the “Site”) and / or in your capacity as customer of MOPPET DOLLS and is intended to present you the content of the processing of personal data (hereinafter the “Data”) implemented by the data controller.
The data controller is the company NATALIA DAVO "Moppet dolls", an individual entrepreneur company whose address is located at Vallat des Horts, Route des Carmes, 30200 Sabran, France, registered with the RCS of Nimes under number 830 943 189 00019, without share capital ( hereinafter “Moppet Dolls”)
The processing of personal data is governed:
- By law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as amended on June 1, 2019 (hereinafter "Data Protection Act");
- By Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, entered into force on May 25, 2018 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
9.1. Type of data collected
Moppet Dolls ensures that it only collects Data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
* When you create a "Moppet Dolls" account or when you make an online purchase, we collect:
- Your email ;
- Your surname, first name, date of birth, address and telephone;
* When you subscribe to our Newsletter, we collect:
- Your email.
* When you contact Moppet Dolls customer service (Customer service, After-Sales and / or the Moppet Dolls Clinic), we collect:
- Your email ;
- Your surname, first name, date of birth, address and telephone;
On the forms, it is indicated whether the request is compulsory by indicating an asterisk. Failure to respond to a mandatory request results in, where applicable, the inability to send a form or contact Moppet Dolls.
9.2. Purpose of data collection and legal basis
The processing carried out by Moppet Dolls responds to an explicit, legitimate and determined purpose.
Specifically, Personal Data is collected for:
- Ensure the processing and management of orders placed on the site;
- Offer personalized offers based on the information entered or the purchases made;
- Manage subscriptions to the newsletter and to various electronic or postal communications sent by Moppet Dolls;
- Manage your relations with the Moppet Dolls Customer Service;
- Manage your opinions on products;
The legal bases for processing are based on your consent, our legitimate interest and the execution of contractual measures.
9.3. Data Recipients
The Data collected is intended for the exclusive use of Moppet Dolls.
They can be sent to companies and subcontractors to which Moppet Dolls uses, in particular in the context of:
- The execution and delivery of orders;
- Management of Customer Service;
- Sending newsletters and electronic or postal communications.
We may also share your Data with our technical service providers (subcontractors, such as our host for example).
Our subcontractors are responsible for processing the Data on our behalf and according to our instructions for the sole purpose (s) which is / are the subject of the subcontracting. They are subject to a contractual obligation of confidentiality and security.
9.4. Transfer of your Data outside the EU
Your Data will in principle not be transferred outside the EU. However, in the event that this is the case, we make sure that:
- The Data will be transferred to countries recognized as offering an equivalent level of protection, or
- The Data will be transferred to entities certified under the privacy shield, or
- For Data transferred outside countries recognized by the CNIL as having a sufficient level of protection, recourse will be had to one of the mechanisms ensuring appropriate guarantees as provided for by the applicable regulations, and in particular the adoption of standard contractual clauses.
9.5. The duration of the conversation
The retention periods for your Data depend on the processing purposes for which they are used. Moppet Dolls only keeps your Data for the duration necessary for the operations for which it was collected, in compliance with the regulations in force.
If you are a Moppet Dolls customer or have subscribed to the Newsletter, your Data is kept for a period of three (3) years from the last contact we have with you.
9.6. Your rights
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, query, rectify, erase, limit, portability and oppose your data, in particular that this Data is used for commercial prospecting purposes.
* The right of questioning and access allows you to obtain confirmation that your Personal Data is or is not processed by Moppet Dolls, the conditions of this processing (purpose, recipients, sources, etc.);
* The right of rectification allows you to rectify your inaccurate or incomplete Data at any time;
* The right of erasure allows you, subject to the exceptions provided for by the regulations (e.g. retention necessary to comply with a legal obligation) to ask Moppet Dolls to erase all or part of your Data, when one of the following grounds apply:
- Your Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- You wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing of your Data was based (to the extent that there is no other basis justifying this processing);
- You wish to object to processing for reasons relating to your particular situation, when it is based on the legitimate interests of Moppet Dolls;
- You consider and can establish that your Data has been the subject of unlawful processing;
- Your Data must be erased by virtue of a legal obligation provided for by regulations.
* The right to restriction of processing may be invoked in the following cases:
- When you dispute the accuracy of your Data;
- When the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your Data and instead request the limitation of the processing;
- When Moppet Dolls no longer needs your Data but it is still necessary to allow the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- When you object to the processing based on the legitimate interest of Moppet Dolls, during the verification whether the said legitimate reasons pursued by Moppet Dolls prevail over yours.
* The right to portability allows you to receive the Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used format, and to transmit this Data to another data controller. When technically possible and the regulations allow it, you can request that this Data be directly transmitted to another data controller by Moppet Dolls;
* The right to decide the fate of your Personal Data after your death allows you to precisely organize the fate of your Post-mortem Data, by adopting general or specific guidelines. Moppet Dolls is committed to respecting these guidelines;
* Finally, the right of opposition allows you to object to processing for reasons relating to your particular situation or to withdraw your consent;
* The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that Moppet Dolls is not respecting its obligations with regard to your Data;
To exercise your rights, and more generally for all requests concerning our confidentiality policy, you can contact Moppet Dolls electronically at Moppetdolls@outlook.com.
Moppet Dolls undertakes to respond to you as soon as possible, at least within one month of receiving your request. If necessary, due to the complexity and the number of requests addressed to Moppet Dolls, this period may be extended by two months. You will be informed in advance of this extension and the reasons for the postponement.
Moppet Dolls ensures the security of your data by setting up suitable technical and organizational means. Moppet Dolls takes care to secure your data to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
In the event that we become aware of illegal access to your data and corresponding to processing for which we are responsible, we undertake to notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this meets a legal requirement.
9.8. Cookies on the Moppet Dolls Site
When you first log on to the Site, you are warned by a banner at the bottom of your screen that information relating to your browsing may be saved in files called "cookies".
"Cookies" (or connection witnesses) are small text files, saved on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile, etc.), of limited size which allow us to recognize your computer, your tablet or your device. mobile in order to personalize the services we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the site.
9.8.1 - General information on cookies on the site
You can accept or refuse the deposit and reading of cookies at any time.
Depending on the type of cookie used, it may be imperative to collect your prior consent to deposit and read cookies on your terminal.
9.8.2 - Cookies exempt from consent
In accordance with the recommendations of the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL), certain cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means.
On the Moppet Dolls Site, these cookies are intended to:
* To establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing the Site (sections and content visited, navigation route, etc.) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services;
* Adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit the Site;
* To allow you access to reserved and personal areas of the site, if you have chosen to create a "Moppet Dolls" account;
* To memorize information relating to a completed form on the Site (registration, access to your account, etc.) or to selected products (subscribed service, contents of the order basket, etc.);
* To implement security measures, in particular to reconnect to the service after a certain lapse of time.
These cookies are fully subject to this policy insofar as they are issued and regulated by Moppet Dolls. In accordance with the law, the storage period for cookies is thirteen (13) months maximum.
9.8.3 - Cookies requiring the prior collection of your consent
Some cookies require your consent before being placed or read on your terminal. This requirement concerns cookies issued by third parties and which are qualified as "persistent" insofar as they remain in your terminal until their deletion or their expiration date (they remain stored on your terminal after closing your browser. ). This family of cookies includes audience measurement cookies (in particular Google Analytics), advertising cookies as well as social network sharing cookies (in particular from Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube).
On the Moppet Dolls Site, as such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and storage are subject to their own privacy policies, which you will find a link to below.
Social network cookies are issued and managed by the publisher of the relevant social network. 4 social networks are linked from the Moppet Dolls Site and can potentially place or read cookies on your terminal, subject to your consent:
9.8.4 - You have various tools for configuring cookies
Most Internet browsers are configured by default so that the deposit of cookies is authorized. Your browser offers you the opportunity to modify these standard settings so that all cookies are systematically rejected or that only some cookies are accepted or refused depending on their issuer.
If you activate an option such as “Do Not Track” in your browser, no information about you will be collected to establish your profile and neither you nor your terminal will be tracked.
CAUTION: We draw your attention to the fact that refusing to store cookies on your terminal is nevertheless likely to alter your user experience as well as your access to certain services or features of the Site. If necessary, Moppet Dolls declines any responsibility concerning the consequences related to the degradation of your browsing conditions which occur because of your choice to refuse, delete or block the cookies necessary for the operation of the site. These consequences do not constitute damage and you cannot claim any compensation for this fact.
Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your terminal or to notify you when new cookies are likely to be placed on your terminal.
Each Internet browser offers its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, you will find links below to the help you need to access your browser menu provided for this purpose:
- Internet Explorer:
9.9. Update of this policy
This policy may be updated at any time, in particular in application of legal and / or regulatory provisions and / or any recommendations from the CNIL or the EDPS. We therefore invite you to consult this page on a regular basis.